Pages

A Year of Service

Sworn into a year of service by the Federal Government, I'm dedicating my year as a 26 year old (July 30, 2010 - July 30, 2011) to help alleviate poverty in the United States. This will be a cross-section of my experience...

8.27.2010

Just Another Weekend

Cafe Fink
So this weekend should be a busy one!  The plan is to take the LIRR (Long Island Railroad) into the City.  Meet up just south of Central Park with a person I've never met (I'll explain in a second) for coffee at Cafe Fink.




Then I'm off to meet two other people I've never met (I'll also explain in a bit) to go see one of their friends in a play titled 
“In the Boom Boom Room” by David Rabe.

Then I'm heading out on the town with my friend Julio who works for Apple in New York and lives in SoHo.

On Sunday I'm excited to meet up with my dad and stepmom for the day and catch the Broadway Musical, Billy Elliot!  I should come back with some good stories and pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, about the people I'm meeting up with...I'm having coffee with Katelyn. She just moved from Spokane and we have a mutual friend. I'm going to the play with Joanna who just moved here from Germany and is a mutual friend of Steffi my friend from high school.

    ReplyDelete